Friday, December 5, 2014

Stocking Stuffers and Small Gifts for Runners

Stocking Stuffers and Small Gifts for runners.
Just in time for the holidays, I have been working on this list for several weeks and I think I have it narrowed down to some of my favorites... finally. I have compiled a list of running stuff that I believe are great gift ideas and stocking stuffers for runner family members and friends. Everything here can be squeezed into a stocking, or wrapped as a gift. Price average of everything is around $10 depending on where you shop. Amazon has great deals on most of this stuff, and I have even found some of it for super cheap at TJ MAXX (as surprising as that seems). Please feel free to comment if you think of something I missed, or what you might agree with as some of your favorites. I'd love to hear some input from fellow runners!


  • Body Glide. This is amazingly necessary for any form of distance running, or running in humidity. Holy Moly this has been a lifesaver for me on so many occassions. GREAT STOCKING STUFFER.   http://www.bodyglide.com/




















  • Christmas Ornament. After completing my first marathon my mom bought me a customized running ornament with the date of my marathon. I LOVE it. What a treasure it is to me. They have generic ornaments, or customized ornaments. http://www.goneforarun.com/Running_Ornaments_s/863.htm















  • Arm Band. Carrying your phone in your hand or pocket is such a pain, these phone carriers are great. Make sure you get one for the type of phone they have (iPhone, Galaxy ect) 

















  • Lip Balm. Wind and cold weather both can cause pretty chapped lips.





  • Sports Bra. Might sound like a weird gift to give someone, but there is nothing like a new sports bra, and it is something I seldom treat myself to.



For cold weather climates:










When all else fails, paid race entries are always a great gift/stocking stuffer. Who doesn't want a free race entry? 

No comments:

Post a Comment