Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3 1/2 weeks until Jax Bank Marathon... oh boy!

Alright it's game time. I have a pretty good list of races coming up.

Nov 9 was Savannah Rock N Roll Marathon
Dec 20- Starlight 1/2 Marathon
Dec 28 -Jax Banks Marathon
Jan 17 -Charleston South Carolina Marathon
Feb 15 - 26.2 Run with Donna 1/2 Marathon

I'm nervous and excited for this next marathon. I feel like I am finally feeling "recovered" and getting more motivated to run again. I am trying to put together a plan of attack for the next 6 weeks. I have about 2 weeks of hard push and that will leave me with 1 1/2 weeks of taper before the Jax Bank Marathon. Then 2 weeks between Jax Bank and Charleston.

I am so excited to achieve my goal about becoming a Marathon Maniac. It's something I have heard about and read about for a few years now, but never actually thought I could do it. Even if I'm slow at finishing these next two marathons... I will finish. I will proudly wear my marathon maniac shirt. Then, I will take a much needed break from marathon running... for a few months anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment