Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Week 4 of 26.2 training COMPLETE!

1 Month Complete
Wow, now officially 1 month complete! I cant believe the marathon is in 4 months!! I'm so nervous and excited! Now that Justin and I have successfully incorporated running into our lives, its time to "up the anty" and increase both our speed and mileage. We are now starting to focus on increasing our weekly miles hoping by the end of the month we will be averaging 30 miles a week. Month 1 Justin averaged 20 miles a week, and I averaged 25 miles a week. Its going to be a big jump for Justin, but I know he is capable. He is such an amazing man.

Week 4
Day 1: 4.01 miles
Day 2:  5.6 miles
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: 9 Miles+ 5.10 miles
Day 5: 3.1 fast
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: 7.3 miles

Weekly Total:  34.11


No comments:

Post a Comment