Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015 Run-solutions

A new year, a new me. That's something we have all heard so many times. I don't want a "new me" this year. I want to find a few goals to help me #1 be a better person, #2 become a better runner and #3 make a difference. I love this time of year. Everyone is feeling motivated and setting goals "resolutions" as some say for the new year. I have been pondering what types of goals I want to make this year, and what steps will get me to accomplishing my goals.

My biggest goal this year I would like and am on track to achieving is to qualify for Marathon Maniacs #marathonmaniacs -3 marathons in less than 90 days will qualify me, I am 2/3 the way there with one more marathon this month (Miami on Jan 25 if I decide to run it).


Running in a Ragnar Race, Grand Canyon Rim to Rim Challenge, Running a marathon in a NEW state ect... I want to do things to continue pushing myself to become a better runner, and better person. Do you have any goals for this year? Why did you choose the goals that you chose? I would love to hear what your "run-solutions" are for 2015!

I kicked off this year with a morning run and breakfast at the pier with FCR (Flagler County Runners). Hope that's an indication of how the rest of this year will go! Great running, great company and great food!
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment